I received two BirchBoxes his month. One was from BirchBox/ Gala Gonzales event where Gala Gonzales of amlulu.com presented her new nail polishes collection for BirchBox and my monthly BirchBox, of course.
You can not have enough beauty products. As beauty bloggers say one beauty product is good but two are better.
- You can not have enough of Elizabeth Arden 8 hours cream they say. I wanted to try this cream for a long time.
- Color Club Beige GalaGems nail polish. I like the packaging, it is very small and would fit in every even a small clutch. They have three beige tones, white and a supers cute Tiffany light blue. If I had to choose I would buy the Tiffany’s blue, it will be a great fit during the summer.
- Yunsey Professional FuzziHair Spray. Good product, great ingredients, does its job, smells nice and the packaging is quite big.
- NaoBay Body Radiance Lotion I wanted to try this cream a long time ago but it was impossible to find it in Spain.
- The pink lip balm/ blush “How ‘Bout Apples?” by theBalm Cosmetic.
I can’t wait to give it a try