Have you ever tried coconut oil?
I love it! It can be a cream, fried oil, sauce base, massage oil, a pulling treatment and many other useful things. Here are a few tips:
1. Coconut oil can substitute any body care lotion or cream, it smells super tasty and light, it nourishes your skin and makes it look silky and shiny.
2. Facial massage oil, coconut oil can be quite heavy for your skin if you use it as a daily cream however if you use it as a massage oil it aligned wrinkles and minimizes acne scars.
3. Use coconut oil as a hair treatment. It can be irreplaceable after sun hair care treatment, use a pea size of coconut oil, melt it between your palm and use it as a hair cream. Trust me you forgot about split ends.
4. Use coconut oil in the kitchen, substitute any other oils or butter with it. My favourite recipe is scrambled eggs fried in coconut oil, it has amazing slightly sweet taste.
5. Oil pulling with coconut oil. Detox your body with coconut oil. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil into your mouth and start swishing it around from 10 till 20 min and spit it out in the toilet.
When you buy coconut oil I recommend you to buy it in organic shop and be sure the product has eco and bio certificates.