Look at these cute little guys! This is an botanic organic cosmetic made from certified natural ingredients. I bought them from San Francisco.
During SFFW I met the founder of this brand Botanic Organic Natural Skin Care Nancy, a very kind and enthusiastic woman who dedicated herself to produce super natural cosmetic products.
I’ve tried their travel set which includes 6 items. I loved this feeling when you put something on your face and you are 100% sure that it’s organic. You feel very proud and your skin looks better.
To try everything out I grabbed this cute little but versatile travel kit that includes:
- Cleanse: Honey & Licorice Cleansing Mask (3.5g) Nourish, repair and brighten your complexion with our gentle, preservative-free, all-natural cleanser.
- Hydrate: Rosemary & Geranium Hydrating Mist (10 ml) Increase skin vitality and hydration with our unique blend of artisan-distilled, precious floral waters of rose geranium, rosemary and witch hazel, formulated to restore pH balance and promote cell repair.
- Restore: Pomegranate & Argan Antioxidant Serum (3.5g) Restore and protect with nature’s finest. Rich with antioxidants, essential fatty acids and carotenes to combat premature aging and restore radiance.
- Daytime Moisture: Raspberry & Green Tea Daily Defense with 11% zinc oxide (3.5g) Repair and protect with our light, non-clogging moisturizer. Contains 11% non-nanoparticle zinc oxide to provide a natural, mineral sun filter and organic green tea extract to soothe redness and promote skin cell regeneration.
- Nighttime Moisture: Calendula Blossom & Rose Night Cream(3.5g) Lighten, regenerate and hydrate your skin with our antioxidant rich night treatment. Anytime Moisture/Repair: Lavender & Calendula Soothing Balm (5g) Protect, moisturize and heal skin naturally. Lavender acts as an anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory restorative agent while calendula repairs dry, damaged or irritated skin.
Quite a kit, isn’t it? In a combination of things that works very well and work well together, and smell like a fresh morning garden. If you are celiac (have gluten intolerance) I do not recommend Honey & Licorice Root Daily Cleansing Grains and Calendula Blossom & Rose Night Cream as both of the products includes avena sativa which I would recommend to avoid.
Check out Botanic Organic website. It is made with such a care that you can find all the information about ingredients, prices, delivery and shipping in a second.